Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Well my fellow bloggers, now that the weather has started shaping up again I went out for another run! Got a little further this time about 5 miles, after which I took a walk with my wonderful wife for yet another mile, go me go! Like I posted earlier I am not happy with what I have so I will do my best to work with what I have, getting rid of my love handles and what I have come to call my daddy baby bump. My calfs are killing me right but I am not complaining because I know in the long run it will help me out tremendously, with not just my overall health but with the fact that I can run and play with my kids without getting winded! I have recently downloaded an app that actually tracks how far and where I go along with my speed, if I can figure out how to migrate that here I will do just that.
Over this past weekends I was actually able to get some gardening done which I absolutely love doing! Dug down about a foot and replaced the literal garbage which included black clay and molding bark. Got that all cleaned up and planted lilies and daisies (for my amazing wife), a long days work when you have 3 rascally kids running around lol but it got done, thanks to their aunt Kenzie who actually babysat them for a little while whilst I ran to get supplies. When all is said and done I think it looks pretty good!
What do you guys think?  Well everybody, that's it for tonight's blog post have a good night sweet dreams and wake up for the next morning! 

No comments:

Post a Comment