Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Time to get into shape!

Now I know everybody complains and complains about how they look, weight, hair, or whatever, and I'm no different. I stand 6 foot 1 inch and weigh a little over 170 lbs, and I aim to fix that. I have what one would call an "average build" however I don't like being grouped like that, I have the typical belly you see on guys not fat but a little flabby. So I decided I am going to fix that, and do it quickly.  I decided to pickup running and free weights, yesterday I jog/ran 3.13 miles uphill as well as downhill so I know I burnt more calories than if I were to just run on a straight road!!!
Unfortunately today I could not run due to the simple fact that it was raining lol, but I did get a little bit of exercise in, I help our maintenance guy take out the old water heater up the stairs and put the new one in! Tomorrow I do plan on running that same course hopefully do it a little quicker, I ran it in an hour and about 20 minutes. Wish me luck!!!
I will be posting pictures tomorrow of me, and I will do them by week so you can follow me through this process and hopefully those of you out this will help get you a little motivated, it is never to late to get healthy!

No comments:

Post a Comment